Tuesday, March 13, 2012

RAFFLE DONATION - DEBORAH FAY Holistic Counsellor

Thank you so much to the wonderful Deborah Fay for donating a Gift Certificate that entitles the bearer to a complimentary in-home Holistic Feng Shui Consultation valued at $330.



ABOUT DEBORAH FAY

My name is Deborah Fay.  I am an Holistic Counsellor, Meditation Teacher, Holistic Feng Shui Consultant, Certified Louise ‘Hay You Can Heal Your Life’ Workshop Facilitator, and passionate advocate for chemically safe (toxin free) living.
This is the journey I have chosen for myself.  I have had some amazing coaches, mentors and teachers along the way, collected a whole range of interesting skills and qualifications, and now I’m ready to share as much of that as I can with anyone who wants to uncover and set their amazing selves free.
Are you ready to let your self shine?

No comments: